Monday, January 11, 2016

Outfit #1 2016

Here is my first 2016 outfit post...

... Winter decided to come all the way to Germany anyway (after we have been waiting for over a month for it to arrive) so the weather was getting colder and it was time for me to get some big scarfs out. I am still layering instead of going for the big coat, so I was wearing a long sleeve under my sweater and just a light jacket on top. It was just right this way, with the big scarf and two pairs of tights on top of each other :) 

So my first 2016 outfit is my H&M skirt with a H&M turtleneck sweater, my old old black blazer kind of jacket, my oversized scarf from before last Christmas and my second hand Zara bag. I have been wearing the skirt back here which was like four weeks after delivery when my womb was not yet formed back. At that time the skirt fit perfectly and now its too big actually. Its a pitty because I think its so super cool! I can wear it when I tuck in a top, a long sleeve and part of a big sweater, but when I wear a single shirt only, it really is way too big. Anyway, its a pitty now that its too big, but wait for my next pregnancy (yes, more babys are planned ;)) - then I will totally be happy that its fits my baby belly! I am already looking forward to it actually :)



So how is your year going so far? Mine could not go any better I think. I am very very very extremly happy and so far I thought every single day of the year that I am just such a lucky gal! I am back to work, working three hours a day which is great because I really missed having a routine these past few months. Also, I am super happy about my no-empty-calories challenge (only whole wheat grains and no sugar for one year!) and I feel super great in my body. Furthermore, I have the most wonderful little girl ever and the absolutely peeeeerfect husband, plus this cozy new apartment, awesome friends, loads of projects and ideas for the blog in mind and well, I am just happy and grateful! 

How do you feel about this new year so far? Did it also start in the nicest possible way for you? 
And how do you like my outfit by the way :)???

Sending loads of love and wishing you a great week ahead!

34 comments:

  1. Such a lovely relaxed, casual look!
    Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute skirt!

    ____________________
    blog.justynapolska.com
    ponadczasowy Fashion & Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your oversized scarf. It seems to tie everything together. Black and white is one of my favorite combos, and I like the print added to it. So glad you are having such a nice year!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your skirt darling! I saw a similar in a store and I want to buy it asap! ^-^
    I'm so glad you're so happy or your life darling, it's a great thing that everybody should feel! ^-^
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! you always can rock any type of outfit I'm so jealous HAHA:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year dear! :) Great outfit,love your skirt and scarf :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing you happiness :) You look really elegant with classic black and white. Big scarf makes you look more warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layering dear
    I love that scarf its so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing skirt dear! Happy 2016!!
    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    FRINGED CAPE AND OTK BOOTS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cozy and comfy look, Larissa. Looks like it's pretty cold there.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow that scarf looks so warm! Winter has finally come to my part of the world as well, now if we could only get some snow.. Glad your year is going wonderfully so far! Mine is going well now that I have finally gotten rid of the cold that has been plaguing me since Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like this outfit. I'm your new GFC follower # 372 ^ - ^

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. The scarf added some pop to your outfit!So cool how you styled it! You look so pretty I love your smile.

    Instagram | Style Post - Do what you want ~ Styleccentric Fashion' | BLOGLOVIN

    xo, Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really happy that u r loving ur life! And that also shows through the pictures! Love the outfit!
    Thestyletune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great look, I really love your scarf! In here its also winter finally, we have snow and its really cold, but actually I really like it - I missed winter:) I also like this season cos we first started dating with my fiance during winter, it was snow everywhere, magical time:)My year so far is good, cant complain and I hope verything stays this way. And its gonna be such an important year in my life, because of the wedding:) Have a wonderful week, hugs:)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like this.


    ** join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    NEW POST: Kat Von D Shade + Light Two Tone Blush

    ReplyDelete
  17. monochrome to start the year! nice choice :D

    xx
    www.redowlicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO NICE!! HAPPY NEW YEARRR LARISSA

    kisses ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sehr schön, so ein schwarz-weißes Outfit muss ich auch mal anziehen...

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice look! I like the skirt >w<

    I'm new here, maybe we can follow each other?
    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)