Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Vegan Burgers (with Davert)

Today I have some vegan burgers for you...

... I love to have burgers from time to time. Usually I make them at home, because I always like them better when I make them on my own instead of buying them in a restaurant. Its because I have a special taste when it comes to burgers and I just know best what I like best ;) 


I always use fresh salad, tomatoes and cucumber on my burgers, I also always have some avocado with it. Usually I make some fried veggies, such as zuccini or egg plant (sometimes I prefer sweet pepper or even carrots and sweet potatoe) to put on my burger. When it comes to the sauces, I love to use ketchup, mustard and barbeque sauce (plus the avocado) which is all vegan - and so yummy :) And, finally, I am having a different vegan patty every time I make burgers. Sometimes I make them from kidney beans or from lentils but this time I used the patty mix from Davert

Davert is a brand that you may have seen in some of my vegan boxes (between others here) and that I totally love because of their philosophy: They stand for controlled biological cultivation, continuous further development of processing methods, transparency, careful monitoring of every production step, and guaranteed organic products – from cultivation to packaging. Plus their products are mainly fair trade! Feel free to find out more about this brand on their website.

I do not only like their philosophy but also their products - of course :) The veggie patties (one made with green spelt and one with lentils...) are really good and so are all other products I tried from Davert so far (remember the cocoa nibs from my breakfast smoothie? They are from Davert too!). I am almost sure that you will see this brand more often on my blog since I really love their products and since I feel good about advertising this brand, because its doing a lot of good out there! 


But now I am curious - how do you like your burgers best? Do you make your patties yourself or do you buy them ready made? Do you also prefer whole wheat buns? And do you also love fried veggies on your burger as much as I do :)?

I would love to know!

Sending much love!

17 comments:

  1. I've never tried a vegan burger but this sounds soooo delish! I need to try!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  2. How ironic you are posting about burgers right now! I have had a hankering for one for the past 2 weeks.. I need to satisfy this hunger (quite literally now!) I can really eat burgers all kinds of way, I do not normally make them myself because I don't normally make anything, I really should though. I prefer wheat buns or no buns at all ;)

    XOXO
    http://www.kellmenow.com/blog/
    https://www.facebook.com/kellmenow?fref=ts
    https://instagram.com/kell_menow/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So yummy! I absolutely love homemade burgers, some time ago I even made ones form kidney beans - they were really delicious:) Im getting hungry:P I am so happy for you and your family that you have found a new apartment - I know how exciting it might be! I wish you will be able to move in fast and I hope you will not have any bad surpises like we had with our windows... My week wasnt so good as far, Im extremely tired and waiting for a weekend:( Have a lovely evening, hugs:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Will definitely try this, looks delicious

    www.selftimers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks darling <3

    OMG, I really want try this meal :o

    NEW DECOR POST | Wooden Decoration
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pos!!! *-* in love #fitness ;D
    xoxo,
    Sandra Color-s

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never tried thme, but I will for sure! Thanks for sharing :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks really good! Want to come make one for me? ;)

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this a lot!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I should try this oneeeee!!! Looks so healthy and yummy <3

    xx
    www.redowlicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this Larissa. I'm a vegetarian (born that way) and I'm always in search of new recipes to make my food yumm and not boring. I'm soo gonna try this.

    xoxo Chaicy - Style.. A Pastiche!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, that looks so good!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmmmm yummy yummy. it loos tasty, Larissa, and the pink packaging is so cute.
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy! Great post.
    - Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)