Saturday, July 4, 2015

Get some color in

This Summer weather makes me wanna wear colors...

... but I do actually not have a great variety of colors in my closet. So to add some color to this outfit I decided to grab one of my maaany tote bags to color this look a little up :) 

I am wearing a new shorts from H&M together with a simple white shirt and an oversized blouse from Hess Natur. The blouse belonged to my mother before she passed it on to me and its around 20 years old. It has a little hole but that does not matter to me. I love it and wear it a lot actually.



How was your week? Mine was like all the weeks recently - it just flew by and I am left with a long list of things I wanted to do during the week and which I did not manage to do (because instead I went to the lake, went for walks in the woods, spend lots of time working on new recipes in the kitchen, met friends and cuddled my baby :)).

I wish you all a wonderful weekend! 
Sending much love!

21 comments:

  1. You look so classy. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great casual look for the sunny outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post as usual! Have a nice weekend :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un look fresco y veraniego muy bien escogido!!
    Besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combo it looks like something I would wear it looks so comfy and pretty:)
    Lala

    http://larajemec.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit looks really comfy and great<3
    Do you want to follow each other via GFC? If you do, let me know on my blogpost's comment :D

    xoxo
    amfiba
    http://amfiba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how you paired the colours together :)

    - Mariah-Ruthel
    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. u seemed to have lost all the baby weight. such a stunner u look. love the color of the shirt.
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and lovely) it suits you, dear!

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautiful
    love those shorts so stunning

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this casual look, Larissa. Happy Sunday, girl.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liebe Larissa, das klingt ganz danach, als wenn Du Dich auf die wirklich wichtigen Dinge im Leben konzentrierst <3 Gut siehst Du wieder aus, in Deinem entspannten Sommerlook, Shorts kannst Du wirklich klasse tragen! Bei mir ist es nur ein wenig anders als bei Dir, umso heißer die Tage werden, umso mehr Lust bekomme ich auf weiß und vielleicht auch schwarz-weiße bzw. blau-weiße Outfits :) Manchmal auch rot-weiße ... sonst mag ich es irgendwie bunter ;) Wieder so eine schöne Woche wünscht Dir heute schon von Herzen, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving that blouse! Also, the pop of yellow looks great for the summer!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great summer look! I love that you are weraing your mom;s blouse - actually few days ago I got really nice stuff from my grandma's closet:) She still has some treauseres in there, I got few skirts and one blouse:) And I also had really fun during second hand shopping, I bought a skirt and two blouses in sooooo cheap prices:) Keeping my fingers croosed for you trying to find a new place to live, have a wonderful week, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the print on these shorts. I don't have that much colour in my wardrobe either but find accessories to be a great way to add a touch of colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)