Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Ice Saints

There a few days in mid May which are called the Ice Saints...

... on these days, usually, the weather is getting pretty cold (around 10°C) compared to the average temperature in May. So this is my outfit for one of these cold days which we experienced last week. 



And well, I did it again - the other night when the baby was sleeping on my chest and I had my smartphone in my hands... I went on the H&M sale shop and ended up ordering lots of pretty things. 

I sent back most of it already (the pants do not fit... I guess it will take a little longer until I have my old size back) but I had to keep these amazing boots (seriously, I have been looking for those kinds of boots for so long and now they have been on sale and, really, I love them!) and the skirt I am wearing here (plus a few other pieces which I will show you sometime soon).  

Concerning the rest of the outfit - I am wearing a Hess Natur cashmere sweater and my second hand purse plus my maternity leggings (cause they are just too comfy to be worn only during pregnancy). 

Its been a while since I have been wearing this kind of midi skirts because I was not quite sure what to think of this lenght for a while. Before, I was always like either mini or maxi but now I like this inbetween (and I already think I should get more of them...). How do you like it? Do you have midi skirts?




By the way, the Ice Saints are over now and the weather is getting warmer again. So I will be back with more Spring like looks soon :)
Have a wonderful week all of you!
Sending much love!

23 comments:

  1. Your post is special. I like it. I have a new post on my blog. I hope you visit my blog also. Keep in touch, dear, pls. Big kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Larissa. You look so chic and beautiful. I love this lady-like yet casual style on you.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hui, die Schuhe sind wirklich toll und werden dir sicher in den nächsten Jahren gute Dienste leisten. Solche passen einfach immerimmerimmer!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit as a whole is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore you style feeling *__*

    ReplyDelete
  6. how are you doing sweety, loved your skirt
    looking great
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. The midi-length looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look
    would you like to follow each other? I'll follow back after it

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice look

    http://makeupobsesion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely skirt!!!!! so pretty larissa!!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great look! I really love that skirt it makes the outfit pop and those boots, such a great buy! Online shopping is such a bad habit isn't it? So easy and you can't seem to stop yourself, I am always at it haha :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so cute! I'm loving the gray and black combo and the cooler weather look! I still can't get over that you just had a baby! You look amazing!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles
    

    ReplyDelete
  13. den rock finde ich super schön :)
    liebe gruesse!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The print of the skirt is very nice and looks great on you. Those boots are very nice I love the point :)
    Oh I feel you I am always online looking at things and end up not liking it when it comes so then I go look for more things!

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice post! kisses :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the outfit, really classy! I'm absolutely in love with the booties! Really enjoyed this post! xx

    http://alemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. stunning,You look so beautiful
    that skirt is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty and classic look!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:
    www.cherryblossosmtreet.com - Swedish Fashion blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love midi skirts, actually I wear only maxi or midi skirts, but when it comes do midi I love "A" shape kind of skirts , if you know what I mean;) yours looks great and I also love the earings:) Have a lovely day, hugs:)))

    ReplyDelete
  20. tu bolso es bonito!

    xx

    http://unromanceconlamoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I do love this outfit, it's quite minimalistic and stylish! You look really good there. That Hess Natur cashmere sweater looks super cosy and pretty, I would like to own such sweater too:) What a chic young mommy you are:)
    In addition, I must say that those photographs turned out so great;)
    Wish you a wonderful day ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)