Thursday, April 30, 2015

March and April Purchases

In March and April a few new pieces entered my wardrobe...
 
... and as I shared in my last my purchases post I want to share my purchases on my blog, to be able to get a better overview of what I buy, what I really like and what I maybe should not have bought. 

So here are my March and April purchases:


 A floral sweater from C&A on sale - 4 Euro - I LOVE it! I wear it a looooot :) I posted one outfit with it and it may make it on my blog again...

Two shirts from the Lands End online shop - 20 Euro each - I also LOVE them I wear them a lot, also during pregnancy. Cant wait to see what they look like on me now that the belly is gone. I am sure they will make it in an outfit post very soon.

Two blouses on sale from the ONLY online shop: 15 Euro each - LOVE them! I was wearing the right one today (now it finally fits!) and I wore the left one a lot during pregnancy and will of course also wear it a lot now that the belly is gone.

A blazer and a blouse from sheinside (for free)- you can find the blazer here and the blouse here - I love both pieces! I was not yet able to wear them outside (today was the first day where I went outside the house!) but I will very soon and they will certainly be on my blog again very soon.
 
And then I also got a few accessoires... like these four scarfs, all on sale from C&A for 2,50 Euro each!
And these shoes for some 25 Euro - I was badly in need for a pair of black shoes! They are absolutely comfy and I wear them almost every day these days! 

I also got a hand bag on sale from C&A for some 6 Euro which you can see in this post 

Total: 115 Euro
 
I am quite happy with what I bought this month and last month - I did not spend too much money and I got only things I really really love! I actually ordered a lot more from ONLY and Lands End but I ended up sending almost everything back since I really want to learn to keep only the items I truely love. My husband had to help me a little but I managed in the end to send almost everything back ;)

Compared to my last "my purchases" post, I spent a little more in March in April but still, I think, not too much. Also, I love the things I bought in these two months much more than the ones I got in January and February (when looking back at them now...). I am really happy with my purchases and I hope the next two months will go at least as good as these two :) 

How did you do this month with your shopping? Did you get a few new items for Spring into your wardrobe? 

14 comments:

  1. Oh I am loving all of the florals!! So pretty and those booties are fabulous!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Larissa,
    Deine neuen Teile sind alle toll und Du hast wirklich sehr günstig eingekauft! Ich versuche auch immer nur noch das zu kaufen, was ich wirklich liebe, leider bin ich da nicht immer so erfolgreich, wie ich gerne wäre, denn manche Teile entpuppen sich am Ende doch nicht als die Lieblingsteile, nach denen sie ursprünglich ausgesehen haben :) Für das Frühjahr habe ich mir ein paar neue Schuhe, Jacken und auch Shirts gekauft sowie Hosen.
    Hoffentlich seid Ihr wohlauf! Alles Liebe und ein wunderbares Wochenende, Rena
    International Giveaway: Zatchels Bag as Thank-You for the Supporter of my Hobby
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my dear Rosa!!!
    I think you did a great shopping for this month!!
    I like flowers!!!
    ...so how is your new life going on? is she good? can you sleep?
    I send you a loot of love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome Larissa :D
    Great choices!!

    No, unfortunately I don't live in Lisbon. I'm more of the North of Portugal. Lisbon is a city I love most about.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love first sweater, the floral one:) I didnt buy much in April, I have bought some balerina flats cos I love them during spring, and two pairs of jeans, I was lucky cos they were very cheap in Terranova outlet:) Now we have a long weekend in Poland cos there are 2 days of national holidays, Im gonna relax so much:) Have a lovely day, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so gorgeous!Kisses dear, have a good evening! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pieces,the first sweater is so beautiful.It is a conversation starter for sure

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to listen to you because I keep spending money for no reason I things I know I'll never wear but buy it anyways. Next time I go shopping I am only getting it if I REALLY love it! All great things I really like those boots :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul Larissa. Don't get me even started, I always spent to much money, mostly on shoes these days, already bought three new of that amazing brand I discovered last year, gosh their shoes are so comfy.
    Happy weekend girl
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really liked the blouse in the first photo
    & the white shirt with the floral embroidery in front!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many great prints! You got some really lovely items!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the floral blazer and scarves- such fun patterns for the finally warm weather!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)