Monday, September 9, 2013

DIY clothes rail...

Yeah, finally comes my DIY clothes rail!

It took us longer then expected but I think it was totally worth waiting! I am completly in love with the end product!


What you need...

A chain and some screws and screw- nuts
Dowels and hooks
Sandpaper

And of course a branch (we just went to forest and took one we liked :))

You then have to grind the branch until it is even (this is the hardest part, I was very happy that J. did this!) 

When you branch is not too big, you do not need to add holes for the cloth hangers, but we did because ours is quite big. We just took a driling machine and made wholes alongside the branch. 

Afterwards you can paint or varnish the branch (be careful about the holes, if you made some)

and that's how the end product looks like :)


How do you like it???
I am so happy that we made this and I love our bedroom now soooooo much :) 
I will show you a few more pictures from the flat soon! 

Have a wonderful start in the week everyone!

18 comments:

  1. Liebe Larissa, vielen Dank für deinen Kommentar! Ich habe mich sehr über diese herzliche Begrüßung in der Bloggerwelt gefreut :) Ich finde deinen Blog auch sehr schön und folge dir schon! Du mir auch? Bisous :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks amazing. Good work and I love the idea since I read about it in Ivania Carpios Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous idea!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it very much =) This looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very creative and think of such unnique ideas. Looks wonderful, you did a great jo. Thanks so much for being a wonderful friend. Your comments do support me a lot and always make a difference. I definitely consider you one of my best friends. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Larissa!!!
    This is a great idea!!
    It's wonderful!!!
    I cannot wait to see your bedroom!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing DIY :)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. guaaauuuu lpoveeeeeee it so so great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow this is so awesome Larissa <3 definitely worth the time! hope you are doing well! love staying in touch through instagram

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness - that is perfect! I have a little nook in my bedroom that something like that would work so well in to display my vintage dresses on :-) So creative! Have a lovely week Larissa!

    xo Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ich muss mal sagen - sieht absolut top aus. Ist sooo toll geworden! Wird gebookmarkt.

    Liebe Grüße,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that is amazing. did you drill individual holes into it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ummmmm.... THIS is AMAZING! I'm super impressed! It's a great way to display your wardrobe.

    -Kim
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com

    Instagram:
    KimKardashnguyen

    Twitter:
    @Kardashnguyen

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great idea and looks really cool too :)

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog and would love for you to enter :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice DIY, very creative and cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)