Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Gooseberry compote on semolina pudding

I really like to try out new things with fruits... and right now its berry season in Germany :)

This is why I made this gooseberry compote on semolina pudding and as I really loved it (and my little cousin and J. did too), I decided to share the recipe with you :)
Its really easy, really good, healthy and its perfect for summer (we had it for breakfast this morning)
What you need: Gooseberries, sugar, vanilla sugar, semolina pudding, milk (either 100% milk or 50% with water), a little bit of water, a little bit of butter. 
Put the water and the gooseberries in a pan, boil them and add sugar (as much as you like... the gooseberries are quite sour so you may want to use lots of sugar). Boil the gooseberries until they make a nice compote.


Then make the semolina pudding- boil the milk (or milk and water), add butter, a little bit of vanilla sugar and add the semolina pudding. Let boil until it has the right consistency.

Then put first the semolina pudding into a bowl and then the gooseberry compote. Leave it in the fridge for a few hours and enjoy when its cold :)

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! Looks delicious!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect snack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hui, das sieht aber lecker aus! Ich mach grad Brownies - weniger gesund! :-)

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your have a interesting blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds really tasty, dear!
    sure, i'm following you now, but please don't forget to follow me back)


    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Larissa!
    I've never eaten gooseberries!! @_@ I have to try them!!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So delicious:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm, i have never heard of this before! this sounds lovely, i have never had gooseberries (i believe!).

    lindsey louise


    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
I am always happy to hear about your opinion, advices and whatever else comes to your mind when visiting my blog :)